The ultra comfortable, modern and pleasant ambience adds to the aesthetics. Salon is well equiped and functional for any hairstyle you wish.
Hair Stylist Job Responsibilities:
Putting the client first at all times is how we will win. Stylists should be a great listener and ensure the customer is happy. It is a simple concept that many fail at in the service industry.
- Prepares hair for styling by analyzing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
- Maintains supplies by using recommended product amount Conditions hair and scalp by applying treatments.
- Plans approach to styling clients hair, examin potential styles, confer with customer, make recommendations.
- Should be expert in shaping, curling, cutting, trimming, setting, bleaching, dyeing, and tinting hair.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Obtains revenue by recording or collecting charges.
Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
Hair Stylist Skills and Qualifications:
Listening, Supply Management, Analyzing Information , Customer Focus, Client Relationships, Organization, Creativity, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Professionalism, Verbal Communication
Hair Stylist/ Assistant Manager
The opportunity you've been looking for is here. We have an opening for an assistant manager to study and grow under the direction of one of Wisconsin's leading stylists and instructors. You will fast track your career in this position.